— Notice to Booksellers —
Inner City Books is still the only publishing house in the world devoted exclusively to the work of
Jungian analysts. Since 1980 Inner City has sold over 1.5 million books worldwide, with more than 250 editions in 20 languages.
— How to Order for Booksellers —
You may use our website as a guide to know what books are available with their retail prices.
To receive the discounts and shipping rates as per below, please contact us directly with your order and we will thereafter send you an invoice by email.
— TERMS OF SALE —
• 2 book minimum, 40%/60 days, or 50% prepaid (non-returnable)
• Add surface/handling postage: 15% of net invoice value, minimum $8
• Or Airmail: 20% of net (min. $10)
• Orders for 25+ books are sent airmail for 15% of net (except overseas, $10/book)
• Order by mail to Inner City Books 21 Milroy Cres., Toronto, ON M1C 4B6 Canada,
or by phone 416-927-0355, or by E-mail
• Orders shipped within 24 hours of receipt
• Prices and payment in $US (except in Canada, $Cdn)
After you receive our invoice you can pay by cheque, or credit card via PayPal or stripe.
— RETURNS POLICY —
Books damaged in transit are returnable immediately for replacement
or credit, including return surface postage.
Overstock returns accepted up to 6 months from date of invoice, quoting invoice number.
Credit note will be issued according to condition of books on receipt.
Retailers are well advised to sell overstocks at a discount rather
than return them, since returns are seldom received in re-saleable condition.
No cash refunds.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not accept returns via U.P.S. or FedEx or other couriers.
— RETURNS ADDRESS —
Inner City Books, 21 Milroy Cres. Toronto Ontario M1C 4B6, Canada
(From outside Canada, please mark package CANADIAN GOODS RETURNED)